Specialist support for a range of training and behaviour issues
Whether your pet is causing mayhem in the house, struggling to focus on a walk or is showing more complex behaviour issues including anxiety when left alone, aggression, house training issues or fear of an object person or something in the environment, support is available. We offer both in-person and online behaviour training sessions, with various packages to suit your requirements.
In person sessions
Private training and behaviour sessions can be provided through home visits or through a clinic service provided weekly out of the Win Clinic. Located adjacent to Willowbrook Garden Centre just outside Taunton, the Win Clinic is a multidiscipline animal care centre that also provides services such as canine physiotherapy, hydrotherapy and acupuncture.
As an alternative to face to face meetings, we can also provide support through a Live Online Consultation; its so easy to use. All that you need is a device with a webcam (PC, tablet or smartphone) and internet connection. The same great advice is given but from the safety and comfort of your own home.
Full behaviour consultation programme – £270
- Suitable for complex behaviour problems
- An initial assessment session (approximately 1½ hours)
- Comprehensive written report
- Three follow-on sessions of 1 hr each or 6 half hour sessions (case dependant)
- Unlimited telephone & e-mail support
- Liaison with your vet (if required)
Discounted rate for additional follow-on sessions* – £45 / hour
* Some complex cases can benefit from additional follow-on sessions after those included in the standard programme. These can be booked at any time after completion of the initial package
Initial assessment session (approximately 1½ hours) with written report – £120
Standard rate for additional follow-on sessions – £60 / hour
Training session package – Three 1 hr sessions – £150
One-off training sessions (no written report) – £60 / hour
* Not suitable for dogs with complex or well-established behaviour issues, please call to discuss.
The above prices apply to clinic consultations at The Win Clinic or home consultations within 10 miles of Taunton (includes Wellington, Taunton and Bridgwater). For home consultations beyond this, a surcharge of 45 pence per mile will be added. In addition if travel time is greater than 45 minutes then an additional charge of £25 will be applied.