A training course specifically for puppies under 20 weeks of age at the start of the course.
Our puppy training classes are run through the national Puppy School franchise and are held at several locations across Bridgwater and Taunton. Any puppy that is vaccinated and under 20 weeks of age at the start of the course is welcome to attend. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and fun environment for owners and pups to learn. The primary focus of the course is to teach owners how to train their puppy essential skills for life. Whilst we do try to include puppy play in the classes sometimes it may not be possible but rest assured they will still get plenty of socialisation just being present.
What your dog will learn:
- Come when called from something they are doing
- Sit, lie down, stand
- Walk on a loose lead
- ‘Settle’ when asked
- Accept people near to food bowls, bones and chews
- Stop play biting
- Greet people without jumping up
Puppy School extras
For every Puppy that registers on Puppy School or Puppy School Online, they will receive a lovely goody box from Natures Menu containing £35 of food as well as a comprehensive training manual so that you can do work at home in your own time. At the end of the 6 week course every puppy and owner will receive a certificate and rosette. There are a limited number of 6 places on each course to ensure that plenty of individual attention is provided. If you would like to come along please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Number of spaces: 6
- Puppy age: Up to 20 weeks
- Cost: £75 for full course + £2 booking fee (Includes a Puppy School Manual to accompany the course, a free box of goodies for your puppy (see opposite), certificate and rosette on completion)
- Sessions: 6 Weeks, 50 minutes a week
The following live online classes will take place from your home with Catherine, unless otherwise stated.
- Tuesday 16th February:- 6pm @Ash Priors Village Hall Taunton with Kerry Baillie/ Online (if we are not in tier 2 at the start of the course)
- Thursday 4th February:– 7.30pm @Kingsdown Pavillion Bridgwater with Kerry Baillie / Online (if we are not in tier 2 at the start of the course)
- Monday 8th March:-5.45pm @ Kingsdown Pavillion Bridgwater with Chloe Nicholas / Online (if we are not in tier 2 at the start of the course)
What our clients say…
“As first time puppy owners our world felt a little upside down when Bertie arrived. Once we began to attend puppy classes, both Bertie and ourselves grew in confidence through their clear supportive training and problem solving advice. Would highly recommend.”