Virtual puppy training throughout April – July.
Due to the recent government restrictions regarding COVID-19 and social distancing, our in person group classes have temporarily been replaced by easy to use, LIVE online sessions. Puppy School Online is convenient and flexible, and will enable you to train successfully and safely from your own home. Join our experienced tutors LIVE; all within the comforts of your own home!
A training course specifically for puppies under 20 weeks of age at the start of the course.
Our puppy training classes are run through the national Puppy School franchise and are held at several locations across Bridgwater and Taunton. Any puppy that is vaccinated and under 20 weeks of age at the start of the course is welcome to attend. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and fun environment for owners and pups to learn. The primary focus of the course is to teach owners how to train their puppy essential skills for life. Whilst we do try to include puppy play in the classes sometimes it may not be possible but rest assured they will still get plenty of socialisation just being present.
What your dog will learn:
- Come when called from something they are doing
- Sit, lie down, stand
- Walk on a loose lead
- ‘Settle’ when asked
- Accept people near to food bowls, bones and chews
- Stop play biting
- Greet people without jumping up
Puppy School extras
For every Puppy that registers on Puppy School or Puppy School Online, they will receive a lovely goody box from Natures Menu containing £35 of food as well as a comprehensive training manual so that you can do work at home in your own time. At the end of the 6 week course every puppy and owner will receive a certificate and rosette. There are a limited number of 6 places on each course to ensure that plenty of individual attention is provided. If you would like to come along please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Number of spaces: 6
- Puppy age: Up to 6 weeks
- Cost: £68 for full course (Includes a Puppy School Manual to accompany the course, a free box of goodies for your puppy (see opposite), certificate and rosette on completion)
- Sessions: 6 Weeks, 50 minutes a week
The following live online classes will take place from your home with Catherine, unless otherwise stated.
- Thursday 30th April: 7.30pm
- Monday 11th May: 12.00pm
- Tuesday 26th May: 7.00pm
- Thursday 11th June: 7.30pm
- Monday 22nd June: 12.00pm
- Tuesday 7th July: 7.00pm
- Thursday 23rd July: 7.30pm
- Monday 3rd August: 12.00pm
- Tuesday 18th August: 7.00pm
- Thursday 3rd September: 7.30pm @ Kingsdown Pavillion Bridgwater with Kerry Baillie
What our clients say…
“As first time puppy owners our world felt a little upside down when Bertie arrived. Once we began to attend puppy classes, both Bertie and ourselves grew in confidence through their clear supportive training and problem solving advice. Would highly recommend.”