A training course specifically for puppies under 20 weeks of age at the start of the course.
Our puppy training classes are run through the national Puppy School franchise and are held at several locations across Bridgwater and Taunton. Any puppy that is vaccinated and under 20 weeks of age at the start of the course is welcome to attend. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and fun environment for owners and pups to learn. The primary focus of the course is to teach owners how to train their puppy essential skills for life. Whilst we do try to include puppy play in the classes sometimes it may not be possible but rest assured they will still get plenty of socialisation just being present.
What your dog will learn:
- Come when called from something they are doing
- Sit, lie down, stand
- Walk on a loose lead
- ‘Settle’ when asked
- Accept people near to food bowls, bones and chews
- Stop play biting
- Greet people without jumping up
Puppy School extras
For every Puppy that registers on Puppy School, they will receive a comprehensive training manual and some money off vouchers for Natures Menu that can be used in store at local pet shops or online. At the end of the 6 week course every puppy and owner will receive a certificate and rosette. There are a limited number of 6 places on each course to ensure that plenty of individual attention is provided. If you would like to come along please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Number of spaces: 6
- Puppy age: must be 20 weeks or under at the start of the course
- Cost: £80 for full course + £2 booking fee (Includes a Puppy School Manual to accompany the course, certificate and rosette on completion)
- Sessions: 6 Weeks, 50 minutes a week
The following face to face classes are:-
- Wednesday 27th October @ 7.10 pm Middlezoy Village Hall with Kerry Baillie
- Tuesday 2nd November @6pm at Ash Priors Village Hall TA4 3NF with Catherine
- Thursday 11th November @ 6.20pm Kingsdown Pavilion Bridgwater with Kerry Baillie
- Thursday 18th November @ 7.10pm at Ash Priors Village Hall TA4 3NF with Catherine
What our clients say…
“As first time puppy owners our world felt a little upside down when Bertie arrived. Once we began to attend puppy classes, both Bertie and ourselves grew in confidence through their clear supportive training and problem solving advice. Would highly recommend.”