Enjoy the beauty of the Quantock Hills!
Enjoy the beauty of the Quantock Hills whilst you work with your dog to help them learn essential skills. During these 90 minute walks your accredited trainer will be with you every step of the way coaching you about how to achieve everything you want out of your ideal walk. With groups of no more than 4 you will receive lots of individual support. Whether you want some quality time with your dog chatting to others or if your intention is to improve an aspect of your dogs behaviour when on a walk the Quantock Paw Trek will tick the boxes. The Quantock Trek is only suitable for dogs over 8 months of age and for those that are comfortable around unfamiliar people and dogs. Please contact Catherine for advise if you are unsure if this is suitable for your dog.
- Number of spaces: 4
- Required dog age: 1 year +
- Cost: £21.50 per session
- Sessions: 90 minutes
All of our Quantock Paw Treks take place at Cothelstone Car Park with Catherine, unless otherwise stated. Please note that this activity is for dogs over 1 year of age.
- Friday 12th June: 12.00pm – 1.30 pm
- Friday 10th July: 12.00pm – 1.30 pm
- Wednesday 12th August: 7.00pm – 8.30 pm
- Friday 14th August: 12.00pm – 1.30 pm
- Wednesday 9th September: 7.00pm – 8.30 pm
- Friday 11th September: 12.00pm – 1.30pm
- Friday 9th October:12.00pm – 1.30pm
- Friday 13th November: 12.00pm – 1.30pm
- Friday 11th December: 12.00pm – 1.30pm
What our clients say…
“The Quantock Paw Treks are great value for money. The small groups meant that I got a lot of help at aspects I find difficult when walking my dog. Thank you for a lovely walk.”