A training course specifically for puppies under 20 weeks of age at the start of the course.
Due to the current COVID crisis we are only able to offer online Puppy School for the foreseeable future, at least until we return to Tier 2. Our Online Puppy School is LIVE and well tested and received by our clients. My puppy classes will give you lots of help on training through LIVE coaching sessions. This means that when you finally get a chance to socialise your puppy with other dogs and people, you wont have to worry about the training elements. If you are unsure please contact me directly to discuss a FREE tech check before you sign up for the classes. I want to thank you for your kind support during this difficult time and both my team and I look forward to meeting many of you soon.
What are the benefits of our online training package?
- No lower age limit – puppy owners can begin receiving advice even if their puppy has not yet been vaccinated.
- Easy access – owners simply need a device with a camera and internet access e.g. PC, tablet or smartphone, to join the online classroom
- No distractions of a training class – owners can practise in the comfort of their own home, where their puppy will inevitably be more settled
- Small groups – no more than 4 puppies are enrolled onto each online course, allowing lots of time for individual, live coaching
- No travel – owners can train from the comfort and safety of their own home
- Children welcome – I actively encourage owners to get their kids engaged with these easy and effective training techniques
- Encouragement and support – not only from myself as their local Puppy School tutor, but also from their classmates
How does it work?
You will log onto your computer at a time and date agreed by us in advance – the programme runs for six weeks, each session lasting around one hour. Once you log in (you’ll need a computer / phone or ipad with a camera), you’ll be able to see me and the other attendees, and we can all see you. There will be no more than four puppy owners joining any one course, in order to allow for lots of time helping and coaching. I will play you a video of each exercise, whilst I give a running commentary of what is happening. I will then ask you all to practise the exercise with your puppy and I will coach you, watching the video to give you individual hints and learning points. We will have around five exercises each week, each of which will also be written up in the free 28 page colour training manual that is supplied to accompany the course.
This unique course is specifically for puppies under 20 weeks of age. The course comes with a comprehensive training manual so that you can do work at home and at the end of the 6 weeks you will receive a certificate and beautiful rosette. It is a safe and fun environment for you and your puppy to learn and socialise. At Puppy School only kind and positive methods are used to help you train your puppy to.
What your dog will learn:
- Come when called from something they are doing
- Sit, lie down, stand
- Walk on a loose lead
- ‘Settle’ when asked
- Accept people near to food bowls, bones and chews
- Stop play biting
- Demonstrations on how to reduce jumping up
Puppy School extras
For every Puppy that registers on Puppy School or Puppy School Online, they will receive a lovely goody box from Natures Menu containing £35 of food as well as a comprehensive training manual so that you can do work at home in your own time. At the end of the 6 week course every puppy and owner will receive a certificate and rosette. There are a limited number of 4 places on each course to ensure that plenty of individual attention is provided. If you would like to come along please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Number of spaces: 4
- Puppy age: Up to 20 weeks
- Cost: £75 for full course (Includes a Puppy School Manual to accompany the course, a free box of goodies for your puppy worth £35, certificate and rosette on completion)
- Sessions: 6 Weeks, 50 minutes a week
The following live online classes will take place from your home with Catherine, unless otherwise stated.
- Tuesday 30th March @ 6 pm with Catherine
- Monday 19th April @5.45pm with Catherine
What our clients say…
We really enjoyed it and it was so good to see what can be achieved through online training.